We brought on Dr. Ian as our Chief Medical Advisor to deliver on our promise of making 50 million Americans Healthier.
We hate the fads, complication and cost tied to getting healthy these days. I don't have time to only eat organic. I don't have money to spend $40 on a workout class four times a week. I am not interested in eating magical Peruvian berries.
We are about making your lives more simple, not adding stress. And we believe that you can do five things everyday to get healthier:
- Go for a walk on your lunch break! It has been shown that a 20 minute walk could reduce your chance of heart disease by 30%. And you get to look outside and not at a screen. Glorious.
- Eat Greens. Whether it's a smoothie for breakfast, a salad for lunch, or a side of delicious sautéed broccoli (or any of these alternatives), they are packed with minerals and fiber and are low in calories.
- 2 Liters of Water a day. You've heard it before, if you don't have to pee in the middle of an hour long meeting, you are not drinking enough water.
- Get eight hours of sleep a night. Sleep is FREE and EASY and MAGIC. It has been shown to:
- Keep Your Heart Healthy
- Prevent Cancer
- Reduces Stress
- Reduces Inflammation
- Make You More Alert
- Improve Your Memory
- Help You Lose Weight
- Make You "Smarter"
- Have a healthy gut. We've got you covered here.
Oh! And we recently added a sixth... BE HAPPY.
We promise to make you healthier.